Friday 30 December 2016

Fortune favours the brave palette - First impressions.

Fortune favours the brave. A pallet from make up revolution and the British beauty blogger

Hey loveliess, welcome back! Today I'm sharing with you my first impressions on this palette from make up revolution. If you read my blog often you know I'm a huge lover of this brand, they do some of the best quality eye shadows at a really affordable price. I've wanted this palette for a while now and I was lucky enough to get it for Christmas.


As you can tell, the packaging is stunning. It comes in a sturdy sleek palette that's a bronzey gold colour with the name of the pallet and a cute gold logo. Inside the palette is a huge mirror which is really beneficial and it comes with a double sided, soft bristle brush, not one of those spongy things we all chuck in the bin 

Inside, there's a good mix of matte and shimmer colours, 30 in total. The was a slip of clear plastic over the top with all the shade names, but me being me, I've lost it already. I seem to remember the shadows had really pretty names though. 

I've used this palette twice now and it seems to have the same amazing pigmentation the rest of the palettes have and the colour pay off on the lids is amazing. The shadows are super easy to blend and the colour range in this palette is enough to create loads of glam or natural looks.


I used this palette to do my Christmas make up, unfortunately I didn't get a picture because the day was so hectic but if you'd like me to recreate the look using this let me know in the comments and that can certainly be a post in the future. 


My favourite shadows from the palette are the bronze and gold shimmers, I'm really into a shimmery glam eye look at the moment and these perfect for that. Also the second shadow in on the left, bottom row doubles as a beautiful highlight for inner corners and cupids bow. It's a frosty snow colour with marbled gold, absolutely stunning.

I think this palette retails for around £10, and to me that's an absolute steal for the quality. If you see this in your local superdrug its well worth picking up. You won't be disappointed. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post
Thanks for being here
Kisses and Love
Jazziepikles
xoxo


DISCLAIMER : This post is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. Looks lovely. Totally my kind of colors :-)

    xo Sabrina from http://breena.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across make up revolution a couple of months ago and I like their stuff! This palette looks good would love to see a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with those colours!!! Never heard of Revolution will need to look into it xx

    www.susanalopessnarey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I've wanted this palette for so long but it's always sold out everywhere! It's beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those palette colors look amazing!!

    Xo, Patty
    www.pattyskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing one! xoxo rita talks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours, love it!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shades in this look amazing, and for such an affordable price it's so good. I definitely need to get this!

    Charlie | www.ablogbycharlie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This palette looks awesome, I really wish I wore eyeshadow more often to but more palettes. great post.

    HAYLEY || Echo Luna Luxe

    ReplyDelete