Thursday 8 December 2016

BLOGMAS || 8 Beauty hacks

Hello Lovelies

Today I'm sharing with you my top beauty hacks that I use all the time. Hopefully you pick up some tips and tricks 

No eye primer? No worries
Use your favourite concealer across the lid to set a smooth even base


Wanna bake? 
I recently started to bake my under eye concealer but ran out of translucent powder, never fear, just scrape at a pressed powder to kick up the product and use with a damp beauty sponge to apply, works just the same


Skin to light? 
If you're really fair skinned line me then you'll understand how hard it is to find a foundation to match your skin tone. If you have shades that are to dark, just mix in your daily moisturiser and the colour will appear lighter and more sheer, you can build up the layers for fuller coverage.
Bonus: This trick also work if you want a tinted moisturiser


Lasting curl
For a fuller longer eyelash look, blast your lash curlers with the hair dryer until its warm (Not hot, ouch) then curl as you usually would. Your curl will last much so much longer


After sun primer
Yep, use after sun all over your face as a primer, most after sun contains "Glycerin" which is the ingredient found in primers that allows your foundation to stay put. You're moisturising and priming at the same time


Baby wipe make up wipes?
Make up wipes can be pricey right? I used to go through them like there was no tomorrow and it was costing me a small fortune. Now I buy baby wipes and a huge bottle of my favourite make up remover. just squirt loads in the packet and give a little shake. Et Voila, make up remover wipes!
Bonus: Store your wipes upside down so the top wipes you use have loads of product on. Plus your wipes won't ever dry out.


Dry old mascara.
If your mascara is drying up, add some eye drops into the tube and shake, you'll get a few more uses from it. If you don't have eye drops just put the tube into hot water for a few minuets before use, the heat will melt the product and work good as new



Shadow lacking pigment?
Nothing more annoying then getting a new shadow and the colour pay of is zero to none. To get more pigment from your eye shadows, spray your brush with some fix spray and try again, you'll get more colour and your shadow will last longer


That' all my favourite beauty hacks? What ones do you use?

Thanks for being here
Kisses and Love
Jazziepickles 
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Ooh I've never heard of that mascara hack! Thanks for all the tips :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these are such fabulous tips! There are so many that I had never heard of! Thank you so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using Fix+ for my eyeshadows to make them pop. Another trick I learned is to use a white eyeshadow base under the eyeshadow, like NYX jumbo liner in "Milk".

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete